- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You driver/guide will pick you up in a 4 x 4 jeep and your first stop will be the Lady of Guadalupe Roman Catholic Church with its beautiful murals and frescoes. The next stop will be at one of the many herb gardens on the hillsides before making your way to the highest point for the panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea. Leaving this peaceful village with its friendly residents we travel to the Scenic North Coast Road with a stop at the Maracas Lookout before travelling down to Maracas Bay, where you can relax on the sand or swim in the warm Caribbean Sea.
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Destination Trinidad and Tobago, PO Box 1555, TTPOST, St. Vincent Street, Port of Spain, Port of Spain 00000 Trinidad
We yake you to the magnificent mountains in the Northern range ,where you will board a Jeep ( local transport in that area )
There you will begin to enjoy the crisp clean fresh air in this agricultural village and get briefed on the way of life of the people from a local guide.
We decend to the famous maracas beach for you to relax and unwind and take a beach bath and also enjoy a local delicacy "bake & shark" ( sandwich not incl. in cost ).
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.