- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the scenic drive with views of the Caribbean Sea and a brief stop at the Maracas Lookout before continuing on to Maracas beach. At the beach there are chair and umbrellla rentals and you can indulge in our famous bake and shark sandwich together with one of our local beers or other local beverages. the highlight of this tour is the warm blue waters of the Caribbean sea.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel in Port of Spain (Please note that Piarco International airport is not in Port of Spain)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
This tour can depart at 9.00am or 1.00pm. It is a five (5) hour tour, therefore, we are flexible with the departure times. The drive from Port of Sapin will take approximately 1 hour, therefore, you will have approximately 3 hours to soak up the sun, swim, relax and purchase refreshments. You will need to walk with your towel and sunscreen. Changing rooms are available at a small cost in our local currency (TTD1.00). Rental of chairs and umbrellas can be obtained from the vendors on the beach. Attention should be paid to the instructions of the lifeguards on duty and the different colour flags placed there for your safety.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.