- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience Trinidad's vibrant and diverse street food on this 3-hour tour. Your driver and guide will take you to some of the island's best-kept secrets, where you can sample delicacies such as pholourie (deep-fried spicy split pea dough), chicken samosas, saheena (spiced fritters) and kachourie (chickpea patties) and refreshing freshly cut coconut water. This is a small-group tour which is limited to six people to ensure an authentic, personalized experience.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Food tasting (full portions)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in a Port of Spain based AirBnB please provide the complete address, along with its phone number.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aranguez Savannah
Your first delicious stop is at a friendly little pastry shop where you will get your afternoon rolling with some delicious fritters, including chicken samosas, and mango chutney.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jerningham Junction Pavilion
Your trip through Trinidad's yummy afternoon snacks leads you to a very homey stop where you will have some split pea fritters and potato fritters. Spice them up with mango chutney and pepper sauce!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Temple in the Sea at Waterloo, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
A visit to a Hindu Temple built in the sea and the fascinating story behind it adds some serenity to your tour, along with a beautiful view of the Gulf of Paria bathed in the afternoon sun.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Price Plaza
Your afternoon of food and vistas ends with freshly cut coconut water; with a few chops of a machete, your coconut is ready for you!
Duration: 15 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of six people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.