- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the most accessible "Pitch Lake" which is used for manufacturing and road paving all over the world. Bathe in the reputed medicinal pools which, according to the villagers, has healing properties for joint pain and skin conditions. Along with the Pitch Lake, you would also visit iconic stops such as the Temple in the Sea, Hanuman Murti, and San Fernando Hill.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Local guide
- Port of Spain pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - La Brea Pitch Lake
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from anywhere in Port of Spain but please contact us to verify. For pick-ups outside of Port of Spain, please contact us as additional fees will apply. Piarco International Airport is not in Port of Spain.
- Piarco Airport, Port of Spain Trinidad
Port of Spain Cruise Ship Complex
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Brea Pitch Lake, La Brea Village Trinidad
This natural reservoir of pitch is known to be the most accessible of its kind in the world. It is also renowned for its medicinal pools which are said to have healing properties.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: San Fernando Hill, Circular Courts Rd, San Fernando Trinidad
This stop gives you a panoramic view of San Fernando and its environs along with the Gulf of Paria. On a clear day, you can even see as far as Venezuela.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple in the Sea at Waterloo, Waterloo Rd Trinidad
This is the modern version of the original Hindu Temple that was rebuilt after its creator.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dattatreya Temple and Hanuman Statue, Datta Dr. At Orangefield Rd, Port of Spain Trinidad
Here you will get an up close view of the tallest Hanuman Murti outside of India.
Duration: 15 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Kindly keep in mind that this tour involves a visit to a religious site where there is a dress code which all guests need to respect
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.