- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The bustling capital of Trinidad, Port of Spain, is an exciting city that intricately blends ancient and modern worlds and has a wide selection of shopping, art galleries and restaurants. Famous landmarks, majestic buildings and lush vegetation also await your discovery. A great introduction to the culture, history and lifestyle of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Tour commences with pickup from all Port of Spain Hotels and Guest houses.
If you do not indicate your hotel for pick up at the time of booking, please call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
• 9:00am tour returns to original departure point at approximately 11:30am
• 1:00pm tour returns to original departure point at approximately 3:30pm
Begin your tour on the Wrightson road waterfront and continue to the old and new Port of Spain where you'll explore roads of historical value. Included is a visit to Abercromby Street where Red House is situated. This famous landmark is also known as the House of Parliament, built in 1906.
You'll then visit sights such as the Hall of Justice, Trinity Cathedral, Woodford Square and the Queen's Park Savannah which is a 230 acre (900,000 sq. meter) park surrounded by beautiful trees and old gingerbread mansions. Some of these mansions include the Stollmeyer Castle which built in 1904, was reminiscent of the German Romantic style. Also included it the Queen's Royal College which now serves as a secondary school for over 1200 students, the "White Hall" and the Archbishop Palace. Learn just why these monuments have such historical interest!
Other sites include the Emperor Valley Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Your tour concludes with a visit to some local art galleries.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.