- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience firsthand the splendor that is Trinidad and Tobago's Carnival. For five days, from Fantastic friday (the Friday before Carnival) to Carnival Tuesday, immerse yourself in every aspect of the greatest show on earth.
- Entry/Admission - Queen's Park Savannah
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen's Park Savannah, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
For five days, immerse yourself in every aspect of the greatest show on earth. Visit pan yards and mas camps; enjoy the excitement of the season's competitions, participate in the greatest two day street party, and, of course enjoy some of the best local cuisine. A full itinerary will be created that ensures that you experience every aspect of Trinidad and Tobago's Carnival which is celebrated from 21st to 25th February 2020
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.