- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a small group experience (no more than 6 persons) so you get personal attention. You are able to have a number of different adventures on this one excursion; beautiful scenery, stroll along a boardwalk, zip-lining, relax on a cute little beach, learn the history of an abandoned cemetery, and then beautiful vistas from an old British fort.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - ZIP-ITT Adventure Tours
- Entry/Admission - Macqueripe Bay
Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise Terminal, Port of Port of Spain, Trinidad
Take a stroll along the tree-lined boardwalk and admire the tranquil beauty of the coastline of a former World War 2 Army base. Here you will hear about the history of the area and how it played a strategic role in the Atlantic side of World War 2.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Climbing of steep stairs is involved
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.