- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Following the city tour, you will be taken on a Mini Central Tour where you will explore the sights, sounds and flavours of central Trinidad. Here, you will visit the Chaguanas Market and Bazaar Street where you can purchase and taste some of our fresh, local fruits! After you have filled up on fruits, be ready to get your hands dirty and tap into your artistic side as you visit a Pottery Studio to experience, first hand, the art of pottery making. Next, discover the cultural and religious diversity of Trinidad and Tobago as you visit the Hanuman Murti, an 85 ft statue of a Hindu God; the Ashram; the Temple in the Sea and the Indian Caribbean Museum of Trinidad and Tobago.
No tour would be complete without an unforgettable culinary experience. Before your return to your hotel, enjoy a traditional Trinidadian East Indian roti meal, a perfect example of the melting pot that is Trinidad and Tobago minimum 2 persons.
- Entry/Admission - Trinidad & Tobago Sightseeing Tours
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport and Hotel Pickups
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trinidad & Tobago Sightseeing Tours, Port of Spain Trinidad
Starting with a tour of the capital city, Port-of-Spain, you will have a first-hand look at some of the historic mansions known as the “Magnificent Seven”. Located around the Queen’s Park Savannah, these mansions include Stollmeyer’s Castle, which was built in 1904 and is reminiscent of the German Romantic style; the Queen's Royal College, which is a secondary school for over 1,200 students; Whitehall, which features a design inspired by the Venetian-style Palazzi and the Archbishop’s House. After marveling at these architectural wonders, you will be able to spend some time visiting the Royal Botanic Gardens and Ariapita Avenue, fondly referred to as “The Avenue", a street famous for its thriving nightlife and scrumptious cuisine. The last stop in the capital city will take you to the “Lady Young Look Out” which overlooks the City of Port of Spain and provides an Instagram perfect photo opport minimum 2 persons
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.