- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience an eco tour like no other. The Caroni Swamp is the largest mangrove wetland in Trinidad and Tobago and is home to numerous species of birds, reptiles, mammals, and other wildlife. As evening approaches look out for the national bird of Trinidad and Tobago, the Scarlet Ibis, named after its vibrant scarlet colour. Evening is when the birds return to the swamp to roost, after feeding during the day, creating a spectacle of colour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Caroni Bird Sanctuary
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caroni Bird Sanctuary, Butler Highway, Caroni Trinidad
Navigate the maze of waterways in a small pi-rogue and discover all that lies hidden amidst the lush mangrove vegetation such as numerous species of birds, mammals, reptiles, crustaceans and the swamp's main attraction, the Scarlet Ibis.A minimum of two persons per booking is required Individuals who book for only one passenger will required to pay an extra cost of 50 percent of the cost.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.