- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Sun, sea and sand is what this tour is all about as you spend sometime at one of Trinidad's most picturesque and relaxing beaches. En route to Las Cuevas, drive along the scenic North Coast road surrounded by lush mountains and stop for an Instagram worthy moment at the Maracas lookout. The drive will take you past Maracas Bay, Trinidad's most popular beach, famous for its bake and shark sandwich. Not to worry, on the journey back, you will get to stop to take a taste of this world renowned delicacy.
- Private transportation
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Cuevas Beach, Trinidad
Spend sometime at one of Trinidad's most picturesque and relaxing beaches.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.