- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
After being picked up from your Port of Spain hotel, you will begin your scenic drive along the North Coast road, one of Trinidad's most dramatic beautifully routes. Wind around the coast atop high cliffs and past lush rain forests to the Maracas Lookout, where you can see the crescent curve of the Maracas Bay meeting the water. After relishing the view, you will head down to the palm-dotted beach itself to sink your toes into its soft white sand. Enjoy a leisurely swim, or try the local specialty "bake and fish" from a stall along the water, already included in this tour. At the end of the day, you will be chauffeured back to your accommodation in Port of Spain feeling refreshed and relaxed.
- Round-trip transportation to and from most central Port of Spain hotels
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Port Of Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Of Spain
A scenic and relaxed tour along the breathtaking North Coast of Trinidad, with various stops for bathing and relaxing.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.