- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
At the start of your day, enjoy the convenience of a pick-up at your Port of Spain located hotel. After a short meet and greet with your friendly and experienced guide/driver, you will set off on your way for a day of adventure.
Fly in a helicopter along the North Coast Road en route to your destination and marvel at the beauty that the Caribbean has to offer. Witness views of the coast and the rain forest at Maracas Lookout before arriving at the palm tree-lined Maracas Bay, the most popular beach in Trinidad. Travel along the north of Trinidad, past gorgeous beaches, forested mountains, and scenic views of the Caribbean on your way to Avocat waterfall, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world. Hike through the rain forest and enjoy a picnic lunch at the falls before lounging on the return trip.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Avocat Waterfall
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avocat Waterfall, Blanchisseuse, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
Experience some of the natural beauty Trinidad & Tobago has to offer on this guided hiking trip. Witness Trinidad's most breathtaking beaches, visit the famous Avocat waterfall and take a scenic hike you'll be sure to remember.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.