- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• Rio Seco Waterfall is among Trinidad’s most stunning waterfalls. While, by far not the tallest, Waterfall this place mostly for its wide deep basin filled with emerald green water. The waterfall’s face, which slopes backward, makes for an easy climb to its top, and its deep plunge pool encourages visitors to jump and dive in.
• Another appealing aspect of Rio Seco is that the hike to the waterfall is a relatively easy one, which takes visitors along a wide generally clear path that is marked better that most other waterfall trails. Best of all the hike is just 1 hour walk. All this makes the waterfall a favorable for visitors, family and friends.
- Private transportation
- Transport by private vehicle
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salybia Beach
The trail to the Rio Seco waterfall begins on the Toco Main Road shortly after the bridge that spans the Rio Seco River near Sally Bay. The start of the hike is sign posted on the main road. It is possible to begin the hike at the main road or to drive approximately 2 kilometers along a country road and begin the hike further inland.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.