- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the lush forests of the Northern Range as you hike to the most beautiful beach on the Caribbean Sea and Trinidad's most popular beach, Maracas Bay. While at Maracas Bay, take a moment to relax on the sand and swim in the soothing water. Local cuisine is also in abundance at Maracas Bay so be sure to enjoy some of our world renowned, mouthwatering dishes such as Bake and Shark, Bake and King fish, Aloo (potato) pies and much more.
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maracas Beach, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
Relax in the sand, enjoy an abundance of local dishes and swim in the soothing water at Maracas Bay.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.