- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy 6 exclusive tastings of authentic local cuisine and learn why St Croix is known as the culinary gateway to the Caribbean! This guided food tasting and cultural walking tour in historic downtown Christiansted offers enough food to be a satisfying lunch that will not leave you hungry. Locally owned and operated restaurants, specialty food shops, the best rum in the Caribbean and 100+ year old-fashioned ice cream recipes are just a few of the highlights included on this 3-hour mouthwatering foodie experience.
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
23 King St, Christiansted, St Croix 00820, USVI
Christiansted National Historic Site, Christiansted, St Croix 00820, USVI
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
This tour begins at 10:30am near the entrance of historic Downtown Christiansted. Detailed directions to the exact tour starting location will be disclosed upon ticket purchase. Over the course of 3 hours, your guided food tasting and cultural walking tour will include 6 exclusive tastings of authentic local cuisine and a rich narrative on St Croix’s history and culture. You will dine where locals do with stops at locally owned restaurants and eateries while learning about the origins of St Croix's local foods and drinks stemmed in sustainability and agriculture.
Each tour group accommodates no more than 12 people to ensure a personalized, intimate experience for each guest. The passionate and knowledgeable local guides will guide you through Downtown Christiansted with ease, sharing St Croix’s authentic dishes and drinks in the most unexpected locations. By the end of the tour, you’ll have the confidence and know how to navigate St Croix using the valuable recommendations offered from your local guide on dining and entertainment to cultural experiences and off the beaten path adventures.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegan option is available, small number of tasting options available
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.