- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
St. George Village Botanical Garden offers so much more than just a park or a public garden. Enjoy the beauty of nature of this 17-acre estate preserved village. Learn about the natural beauty of the Virgin Island. This place is a perfect place for meditation. Stroll through the ruins and take peek in the museum.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local driver/guide
- The price includes pick ups at Frederiksted selected hotels only. Additional charge applies for those hotels outside Frederiksted.
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - St. George Village Botanical Garden
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. George Village Botanical Garden, Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
Begin your tour with a pick up at your hotel or cruise ship point with your local driver and island guide, with a overview of St. Croix island. Once arriving at St. George Village Botanical Garden experience a beautiful modern botanical garden that offers so much more than just a park. Entrance fee is at guests own expense. Your self guided tour allows guest the opportunity to stroll at their own pace, guided tours are also available for additional cost. Visitors enjoy a spectacular mix of history and natural beauty with a variety of themed garden areas set among the historic structures of the colonial era sugarcane plantation. The property is listed twice in the National Registry of Historic Sites for both the Amerindian archaeological site and the Danish colonial sugarcane plantation village. Botanical garden continue the same tradition of the first tropical botanical garden, Pamplmouse Botanical Garden on the Indian Ocean of Mauritius founded in 1735. Highlight of tour includes The St. George Village Museum cottage whcih was originally part of the enslaved village. This exhibit chronicles the 2,000 year history of Estate St. George from its first occupants to the development as a contemporary public garden. Also visit The St. George Village Botanical Garden Museum Store specializes in botanically themed gifts.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.