- 1 to 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Did you just purchase a new underwater camera, housing or light? Are you overwhelmed by all the buttons, features and modes? Perhaps you’ve already owned your gear for a while, but you’re reluctant to take the plunge and step out of Auto mode, even if the results are not satisfying?
if you are looking to brush up your underwater photography skills, it is the workshop for you!
Los Roques - Venezuela is the perfect destination for short or longer dive trips since it’s pretty easy to get there and the diving is spectacular! If you have plans to dive in Los Roques and you need professional help with underwater photography, we have several options for private workshops planned for you, guided by an UW Photo Expert – Gustavo Rojas!
- Transfer by PRIVATE boat to all dive sites, scuba equipment, tanks with air
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Each person must have his own camera, if he does not have it, there is a rental option (ask the photographer)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees (National Park). For foreigners 30 tax units ( about 10$
- The listed price does not include security surcharge. The security surcharge is optional by our local supplier.
YOUR HOTEL IN LOS ROQUES
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
YOUR HOTEL IN LOS ROQUES
THE BEST INVESTMENT
You could ask yourself; how much have you invested in learning to dive, buying or renting scuba equipment, travel and accommodation, and not to mention your camera system. Then think of how much you invested in the photos you took and how they look. After investing so much and then returning home without any good pictures does not make sense. This can be avoided by investing the smallest amount of all the above by just taking a class.
In the beginning of the course/workshop we will ask you some questions to find out what you know and your skill level. Based on this information we will adjust the class content to your needs. Because there are so many cameras available today we will look into the possibilities of your camera system and teach you how to get the maximum out of it.
The courses start in the morning, we will do a classroom session, then we dive. Itinerary is flexible ( class schedule) according to the participant’s needs. Each day 2 or 3 dives are made, according to the chosen course/workshop.
You can see sheer walls with healthy corals, Orange Elephant Ear Sponges, Angelfish, Eagle Rays, Horse-eye Jacks, Lobster, Snapper, Garden Eels, Nurse Sharks and lots of macro life and coral reef.
You will be diving in water that averages between 25-27 °C / 78 to 82°F. Most guests make 2 dives each day, so some sort of protection is needed like 1-3 mm wetsuit or shorty is recommended year round.
• Special Price for groups (4+ participants) and custom workshops available – Contact us.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.