- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join this unique experience, our guided tour gives you the once in a lifetime chance to see downtown Ketchikan, the Saxman Native Village, and the Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show. This shore excursions is full of history, culture and the frill of the Lumberjack competition during the famous Show.
- Roundtrip transportation from cruise ship terminal
- Lumberjack Show
- Trolley ride
- Full guided tour
- Food and drinks
• Ketchikan Visitor's Center close to the cruise port. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
Your departure time will come through at least 14 days before your cruise showing the meeting time and point
When in port for the day come and enjoy the frill of this local Saxman Native Village,Lumberjackshow and the history of Ketchikan. Meeting at the cruise port your amazing half day out starts with a guided walk and trolley tour through the historic Creek Street. One of the highlights of this trip is a cultural history lesson at the Saxman Native Village. Marvel at the massive totem poles which all tell an important story about the trials and tribulations of southeast Alaskan Natives.
The Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show reflects upon southeast Alaska’s rich logging history and comes to life with thrilling displays of strength and agility. These world champion athletes wearing spiked boots & hard hats compete in 12 athletic events that utilize seven-pound axes, six-foot razor sharp saws, tree climbing gaffs, and souped up chainsaws. Your cheers will turn to roars of excitement as axes fly through the air, men free fall from tall trees, and then run atop spinning logs floating in the water. The show is held in a covered, heated, and cushioned grandstand
Duration: 2.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
• 15 minutes Transfer to Saxman Native Village from Ship
• 1 hour Visit Saxman Native Village
• 15 minutes Transfer to Lumberjack Show
• 1 hour Lumberjack Show
Please note: Sometimes we run the tour in reverse order to make sure it can fit in with the Lumberjack show and your cruise porting times.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.