- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Go on an ice fishing expedition on a frozen lake outside North Pole. This is the ideal Fairbanks Alaska ice fishing experience as you will fish inside a heated cabin with electric! You will be warm and cozy as you fish through holes in the floor that go down to the ice. Sip hot cocoa as fish tug on your line. Experience this Alaskan tradition guided by a professional. Afterwards we will grill the fresh fish you catch!
- Deluxe ice fishing cabin with electric and heat
- Hot grilled Reindeer Sausage on bun and drink
- Your fresh fish, seasoned and grilled
- Steaming hot cocoa
- Fishing poles and bait
- Local guide
- Fishing license
- Transportation to/from attractions
Chena Lake Recreation Area--Lake Park,
Upon arrival at the frozen lake; your guide will bring you to the deluxe ice fishing cabin. Once at the deluxe cabin your guide will drill holes in the ice, bait all your hooks, and demonstrate fishing techniques.
The deluxe cabin has removable covers in the floor that you will fish through. You will be warm and comfortable while you fish. Each person will have their own fishing spot.
Be sure to bring your camera, spare camera batteries and charger.
You will fish for King Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Rainbow Grayling.
Sip steaming hot cocoa as you bring up fish from the clear water underworld. Don't worry about getting hungry; your fish are grilled fresh, and Reindeer Sausage on buns are included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Fishing licenses are required for everyone 16 years old and older. Licenses can be bought ($25.00 cash) from guide at tour start.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.