- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Welcome to Alaska! Combine this amazing, full-day tour with your cruise ship transfer to make the most of your Alaskan vacation. Experience the best parts of the Seward Highway, scenic Turnagain Arm, and Anchorage with a fun-loving, passionate local guide.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Please Specify Pick Up Location
Seward Cruise Terminal
On this private full-day tour, you'll see more sites than you would on an ordinary tour of Anchorage, Alaska. Your guide will show you the special things that make Anchorage and Turnagain Arm unique.
After pickup in Anchorage, explore Anchorage on an exciting city tour and travel along the scenic Seward Highway, a National Scenic Byway and one of the only 13 highways in the U.S. designated as an "All American Road." Next, soak up the sights along the incomparable Turnagain Arm, a stunningly beautiful piece of Alaska home to a myriad of wildlife, including Dall sheep, mountain goats, boose, beluga whales, black bears and migratory bird species. You'll also stop at Beluga Point, Bird Point, Alyeska Scenic Tramway, Tern Lake, Bear Creek Salmon weir, Exit Glacier, or Seward Sea Life Center. For an extra cost, enter the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving Alaska's wildlife through conversation. The center takes in injured and orphaned animals year-round, providing spacious enclosures and quality animal care.
This tour will end with drop-off in Seward. Your private tour guide can adjust the schedule, duration, and activities to meet your needs. Please make a note of any special requests you have. You can customize both the day and start-time of your tour to accommodate your schedule and interests.This itinerary can be reversed to accommodate groups traveling from Seward to Anchorage.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: pick up time and location
- Pricing is per group
- Maximum group size is 33
- Please note: *Please note this tour lasts 8 hours. Those guests with a late flight out of Anchorage may purchase the convenience of additional time at a rate of $80 per hour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Amber was great, very informative and made our trip fun and interesting. Thanks Amber the next time where in town we will request you.
Bill was very personable and informative. We felt that he had a good idea of what we wanted to see, but he was flexible in adjusting his plan for the trip to Seward.
This is so well worth the money for a family. Having a full day before our cruise left gave us the opportunity to see some of Anchorage before starting out toward Seward. Our driver Bill couldn't have been nicer. He did everything we wanted him to do including stopping downtown for a little shopping. Also we got a discount stopping at the Wildlife Conservation Center. When we got to Seward we had a few minutes and he even drove us downtown to stop in a store so we could get a couple of items from Seward. I am so glad I got the private car and not just a bus ride.