- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We offer small group, personalized tours led by the most experienced Alaskan guides in the business, who also share ownership in this enterprise. We love what we do and it shows! Come have a great time with us and witness the awe-inspiring light shows that fill the winter skies of America's greatest state!
- Coffee and/or Tea - Also light snacks and bottled water provided
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all area hotels and B & Bs; please specify when booking
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: University of Alaska Fairbanks, 505 S Chandlar Dr, Fairbanks, AK 99775-0001
We will drive by the campus on our way out of town to a special viewing location
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.