- 360 to 630 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Be your own guide!
• Drive your Jeep Wrangler into the Yukon, listening to our fully narrated audio guide.
• Experience all the benefits of a private tour and a rental car combined.
• It's your Jeep for the day, make it your way! No crowds, no lines, no stress.
• Don't forget to bring your Passport, camera and binoculars.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Food and drinks (available in the town of Skagway and Carcross Yukon)
- Lunch (available upon request)
We are located at the corner of State Street and 2nd Avenue.
A 10 minute walk from the Cruise Ship Docks.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
To the same address where the vehicle was picked up.
• Pick your Jeep up at your convenience anytime after 7:30am at State St and 2nd Avenue
• Drive the Klondike Highway into Canada all the way to Emerald Lake!
• View waterfalls such as Pitchfork Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, & International Falls
• Wildlife spotting possible including bears, caribou, elk, linx, eagles, moose, sheep & mountain goats
• Venture deep into the Yukon Territory seeing a huge variety of landscapes and views
• See Tutshi Lake, Carcross Desert, Lake Bennett, Emerald Lake & much more!
• Take a picnic lunch or have lunch in Carcross, Yukon Territory
• Plan at least 5-6 hours for you journey to Emerald Lake and back to Skagway!
• Jeep Wrangler seats up to 5 people in your party with trunk area for backpacks and gear.
• Jeep rental includes, maps, mile-by-mile guide as well as audio CD
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The price is for the Vehicle, not per passenger.
- Each Jeep Wrangler has seating for 5
- Valid Driver's license is required.
- Driver must provide drivers license & a copy of US or Canadian auto insurance that includes coverage of rented vehicles.
- If no insurance is available, driver must purchase insurance policy for additional $35.00
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.