- 360 to 630 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Be your own guide!
• Drive your Jeep Wrangler into the Yukon, listening to our fully narrated audio guide.
• Experience all the benefits of a private tour and a rental car combined.
• It's your Jeep for the day, make it your way! No crowds, no lines, no stress.
• Don't forget to bring your Passport, camera and binoculars.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Food and drinks (available in the town of Skagway and Carcross Yukon)
- Lunch (available upon request)
We are located at the corner of State Street and 2nd Avenue.
A 10 minute walk from the Cruise Ship Docks.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
To the same address where the vehicle was picked up.
• Pick your Jeep up at your convenience anytime after 7:30am at State St and 2nd Avenue
• Drive the Klondike Highway into Canada all the way to Emerald Lake!
• View waterfalls such as Pitchfork Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, & International Falls
• Wildlife spotting possible including bears, caribou, elk, linx, eagles, moose, sheep & mountain goats
• Venture deep into the Yukon Territory seeing a huge variety of landscapes and views
• See Tutshi Lake, Carcross Desert, Lake Bennett, Emerald Lake & much more!
• Take a picnic lunch or have lunch in Carcross, Yukon Territory
• Plan at least 5-6 hours for you journey to Emerald Lake and back to Skagway!
• Jeep Wrangler seats up to 5 people in your party with trunk area for backpacks and gear.
• Jeep rental includes, maps, mile-by-mile guide as well as audio CD
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The price is for the Vehicle, not per passenger.
- Each Jeep Wrangler has seating for 5
- Valid Driver's license is required.
- Driver must provide drivers license & a copy of US or Canadian auto insurance that includes coverage of rented vehicles.
- If no insurance is available, driver must purchase insurance policy for additional $35.00
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
After 2 days on the ship we were eager to get away on our own. This DIY Jeep Tour is just what we were looking for. Easy to walk to from the pier, easy check in, easy drop off. The vehicles are in great shape and the road is well-paved. A travel guide is provided which provides some history and backstory to what you're seeing at any given time. Take a drink and a snack as there aren't many (any) stops between Skagway and where we turned around at Emerald Lake. If I had to give any advice, it would be to start out a little later in the morning as the clouds engulfed part of the upper elevations of the highway on the way up (like, it was a little freaky but in a good way) but they had cleared away nicely by the time we make our way back to Skagway. We're early risers so we left out around 8:30. I would definitely look forward to doing this again! Oh, and the bear...!