- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Slip on your heated helmet and hit the gas--we are headed through Alaska's winter playground. This 1 hour guided tour takes place on the outskirts of North Pole where we will thunder across the famous Alaska Pipeline and zip through snow covered forests. We usually see some wildlife on every tour to include: Moose, Fox, Snowshoe Hares, Ptarmigan, Grouse, and squirrels.
All snowmobiles are new Ski Doo luxury touring snowmobiles. These snowmobiles are made for riding in style and comfort for 1 or 2 people. All snowmobiles have heated handgrips and electric start.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Experienced Guide & instruction
- Heated Helmet
- Snow Jacket
- Snow Bibs
- Neck Gator
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Rod's Alaskan Guide Service--Guide Office
Tour start times are between 8am and 8pm by appointment only. Please send your desired start time at booking.
Operates Daily from 1 December to 1 April.
This tour takes approximately 1.5 hours from start to finish. The tour begins at my guide office with helmet, snow gear and snow boot sizing and a snowmobile safety & operations brief. You will then practice ride until you are comfortable with your driving skills. Once you are comfortable with your snowmobile driving skills; we will depart to discover Alaska's wild side. Your 1 hour tour starts when we depart. I have hundreds of miles of trails to choose from. Trails will be determined by driving ability.
Don't forget your camera! We will stop as often as you want to capture wildlife and amazing scenic photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please send desired tour time when booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately or use our clothes for free
- Minimum driver age is 14 years old
- Minimum passenger age is 4 years old
- Arrive 15 Minutes prior to tour start
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.