- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the wilds of Alaska on a Side by Side ATV with a full windshield, roof, seat belts, gas pedal, and break. This fun and fantastic machine handles the rough terrain well - all near the Denali National Park boundary in the heart of Alaska. This is a great tour for couples, friends, and families. All ages are welcome with various start times each day and personal guides to cater to your needs. Photo opportunities abound on this 3 hour tour and a full service back country meal is provided. Please allow 3 1/2 hours if we are picking you up at your hotel.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of helmet
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
mile 1.2 Otto Lake Rd, Healy, AK 99743, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Daily May - September
Let’s ride Alaska style! Hop on an ATV Side by Side machine with a friend and strap in for this exciting back country adventure! This ATV fits two passengers and is great for couples or parents with children.
After pickup from your hotel, drive approximately 10-15 miles (depending on your hotel location) to the North Side of Denali National Park Boundary near Otto Lake. Your adventure begins with safety training and information. After your guide fits you with a helmet, safety glasses and gloves, you are on your way. Next stop: Wilderness Alaska!
Your guides will lead you along the Alaska Range, through valleys and streams, up foothills, and Tundra - all offering breathtaking mountain scenery. Make sure to bring your camera. With multiple scenic view points and stops, you will surely snap a unique photo! Your trek takes you high up on Black Diamond Peak, where you can view the entire Healy Valley. Seek out animals and action on this exciting tour geared to the more experienced ATV adventurer.
This tour includes a full-service back country meal. Come hungry and leave satisfied! Your all-you-can-eat lumberjack breakfast offers fresh baked biscuits and gravy, thick cut bacon, reindeer sausage, fresh fruit, home style flapjacks, fresh scrambled eggs and more. For the afternoon and evening tours, sink your teeth into mouth watering ribs, chicken, steak, salmon fresh from the coastal waters of Alaska, Alaskan Chili, and potato salad. Plus, be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth with a delicious cobbler for dessert. Adult beverages are provided for non-driving adult passengers, as well as juice, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
On this once-in-a-lifetime tour into the wild, you'll reach speeds of 5 to 25 miles per hour. The ultimate back country tour awaits! Book your tour today.
No experience necessary.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.