- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us for a combination tour of 2 great Alaskan experiences: the magic of the Northern Lights and the thrill of dog-sledding. Complete the experience with a home-cooked Alaskan dinner in a charming rustic cabin.
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1-hr. Dog Sled Ride
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Daily with reservation
Experience the beauty and wild side of Alaska. Enjoy an evening of adventure, food, and beauty as you embark on a 1-hour dog sled ride followed by dinner at a rustic cabin and an aurora viewing.
Start the night off by dog sledding. Experience the excitement as a team of dogs yank on their lines, carrying you away on a Northern Lights Adventure. Most of the sled ride takes place in an open area. So even if the Aurora begins early, you will have a thrilling view of the sky from the dogsled.
Following the sled ride, treat yourself to a hearty midnight dinner at an off-the-grid, rustic cabin located outside of Fairbanks and away from the city lights. As you wait for the Aurora, stay warm with hot drinks and lively conversation. The cabin's large north-facing windows offer the perfect viewing opportunity of the Northern Lights. However, should you decide to step outside for photographs or a full view of the sky, arctic winter clothing is available.
Sample Dinner Menu
Cheese, Crackers, Sausage
Fresh Green Salad
Goulash w/ Veggies and Pasta
Vegetarian: Pesto w/ Pasta
Bread and Homemade Jam
Dessert w/ Ice Cream
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. There is a 250 pound maximum per person.
- Please note the Aurora is a natural occurrence. We can NEVER guarantee that guests will see the aurora.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.