- 60 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Capture unparalleled views of Denali on a flightseeing tour from Talkeetna. This tour is a robust introduction to Denali and the Alaska Range. Follow the river systems of Talkeetna across the Susitna Valley into an incredible landscape of icefalls, glaciers and snowy peaks. Add a glacier landing onto your flightseeing tour for an experience of a lifetime.
- Live narration from your expert pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for select hotels in Talkeetna (Does not include Denali National Park hotels)
- Local Taxes
- Entrance fees to Denali National Park (only if Glacier Landing option selected; USD$ 15 per person)
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You will start your excursion by checking into our log cabin office at the Talkeetna State Airport 45 minutes prior to your flight departure. Be sure to bring your sunglasses, light jacket (in the summer) and plenty of memory on your camera.
Board our ski-equipped aircraft and enjoy your pilots' commentary about the geological history and local wildlife on your individual headset.
Continue your flight above Talkeetna and over the river systems of the Susitna valley as you enter into an incredible landscape of icefalls, glaciers and snow peaks. You'll be awed by the Great Gorge of the Ruth Glacier, filled with a 4,000 foot thick river of ice, making this one of the deepest gorges in the world.
Add a glacier landing onto your trip for a highlight of your Alaska vacation. This will add 30 minutes onto your trip time for this chance to bask in awe inspiring scenery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Local transfers are available within Talkeetna to the airport. Please call to arrange your pick up location and time. Passengers who are outside a 3 mile radius of Talkeetna must come to the Talkeetna airport where our office is located. Physical address is 14212 E. Second Street, Talkeetna AK, 99676
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.