- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy incredible views of the Northern Lights from the comfort of a lodge. Watch the Aurora Borealis while staying warm inside the lodge or venture outside to try your hand at Northern Lights photography.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
You'll be picked up from your Fairbanks hotel and driven to one of the best viewing lodges in the Fairbanks area. The lodge is carefully selected to ensure that guests can gaze upon the Northern Lights with ease. Outside of Fairbanks and away from the city lights, these wide-open areas ensure a perfect way to take in Alaska's winter sky.
Share the evening with a knowledgeable guide and learn all about these dancing lights. Enjoy the sights from inside the lodge, or even step outside to snap some photographs of the brilliant sky .
After an eventful night of Aurora viewing, guests are returned to their Fairbanks accommodation at 3am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note the Aurora is a natural occurrence. We can NEVER guarantee that guests will see the aurora.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.