- 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The definitive tour of Denali that covers more of the Alaska Range than any other tour available. Follow the river systems of Talkeetna across the Susitna Valley into an incredible landscape of icefalls, glaciers and snowy peaks. Explore deeper into the Alaska range including the Kahiltna Glacier, the longest in Denali National Park, stretching 45 mile with stunning ridges of earth and ice. You will cross over the Alaska Range and witness the arctic alpine tundra of the North side of Denali National Park's remote interior. Add a glacier landing onto your flightseeing tour for an experience of a lifetime (this adds 30 minutes to your trip time).
- Live narration from your expert pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for select hotels in Talkeetna (Does not include Denali National Park hotels)
- Local Taxes
- Entrance fees to Denali National Park (only if Glacier Landing option selected; USD$ 15 per person)
Talkeetna, AK 99676, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Non landing flights at 8:30 am, 3:45 pm, 6:00 pm
Landing flights at 8:30 am, 11:30 am, 3:45 pm, 6:00 pm
Returns to original departure point
You will start your excursion by checking into our log cabin office at the Talkeetna State Airport 45 minutes prior to your flight departure. Be sure to bring your sunglasses, light jacket (in the summer) and plenty of memory on your camera.
Board our ski-equipped aircraft and enjoy your pilots' commentary about the geological history and local wildlife on your individual headset.
Continue your flight above Talkeetna and over the river systems of the Susitna valley as you enter into an incredible landscape of icefalls, glaciers and snow peaks. You'll be awed by the Great Gorge of the Ruth Glacier, filled with a 4,000 foot thick river of ice, making this one of the deepest gorges in the world. Travel further into the range to explore the seven major glaciers that blanket the southside of the Alaska Range. This tour time allows your flight to explore the Northern side of the Alaska Range and the Wickersham Wall of Denali.
Add a glacier landing onto your trip for a highlight of your Alaska vacation. This will add 30 minutes onto your trip time for this chance to bask in awe inspiring scenery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Local transfers are available within Talkeetna to the airport. Please call to arrange your pick up location and time. Passengers who are outside a 3 mile radius of Talkeetna must come to the Talkeetna airport where our office is located. Physical address is 14212 E. Second Street, Talkeetna AK, 99676
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.