- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Catch stunning views of the magnificent south side of Denali on this 3-hour zipline adventure in Talkeetna, Alaska. On the platforms, take in the entire Alaska Range overlooking the Susitna and Chulitna Valleys on this guided, small-group tour. Discover local flora and fauna in the largest ecosystem on earth. The minimum age for this tour is 10.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge)
- Use of helmet and all ziplining equipment
- Tour Photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Denali Zipline Tours - Staging office
Tour ends with drop-off at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge only, otherwise it returns to the original departure point
Your zipline adventure begins at the staging office where you will arrive to check in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Storage is available for all your bags, purses and backpacks.
From there, you will be shuttled to the course, just a quick 3 miles from the staging office. Upon arrival at the course site, you will meet your certified guide and get outfitted in top quality gear. Then, you will head for “zipline ground school” to receive a basic orientation.
During the 3-hour tour, you will traverse from one platform to the next via nine separate and exciting ziplines, two suspension bridges and a spiral staircase while clipped in at all times from beginning to end – all through and amidst the beautiful northern Boreal forest.
The pace of the tour is varied, mixing speed and excitement as you zip, with time to pause and gaze out from viewing platforms and along walks across the long aerial bridges that take in Denali and the expanse of the Alaska Range.
When the adventure has finished, you will be shuttled back to the staging office where you will view and, if you wish, purchase your tour photos (at own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking (Limits 80lbs-270lbs)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, long pants recommended
- Dress code: Must have close-toed shoes, no sandals or open toes.
- Not recommended for participants with heart, back, or knee issues or other serious medical conditions
- Must be able to put your hands/arms over your head for an extended period
- Not recommended for pregnant women (may not participate)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.