- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your tour begins with breathtaking views of giant glaciers in Alaska's Chugach Mountains. Next, your pilot will land and you will enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime chance to step out of the helicopter and explore the ancient ice.
- Glacier landing and time to explore
- Round-trip shared transfer from any Girdwood hotel or B&B (if required)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tours conclude with a free transfer back to your Girdwood hotel or B&B if required.
Departing from Girdwood Airport, you'll get a bird's-eye view of one of North America's most heavily glaciated regions. You'll experience the beauty of giant mountains and hanging glaciers from the air. The pilot will land and you'll have the opportunity to step out of the helicopter to walk around on the glacier. Have your camera ready - this is a pure Alaska experience you will never forget. As you return toward Girdwood, keep a lookout for wildlife along the steep cliffs and valley floor.
Our Robinson helicopters provide a great view from every seat, so you can sit back and relax as you enjoy the incredible scenery.
• We offer a complimentary pickup and transfer from any hotel or B&B in Girdwood, or you can park your private vehicle at our hangar.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your flight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Small infants under walking age can sit on an adults lap and fly free
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.