- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 6-hour tour explores the fjords and passageways of the Prince William Sound in route to South-central Alaska's largest tidewater glacier – Columbia Glacier. Your all-Alaskan captain and crew will share with you the history of the Sound and point out the marine wildlife and bird life in the area such as sea otters, seals, sea lions, whales, porpoises, eagles, puffins and more!
- Fully narrated tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Lunch: Served around 12:00 PM is a light soup lunch.
- Light refreshments: Complimentary coffee, tea and water.
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Glacier
- Food and drinks: A cash based snack bar with snacks and soda is on board.
Stan Stephens Glacier & Wildlife Cruises Office
Tour Dock, Valdez Small Boat Harbor
Daily with exceptions of blocked dates.
Columbia Glacier is the headline destination of this tour, however there are many other attractions along the way that your local captain and crew will share with you such as; a water based tour of the Trans Alaska Pipeline Terminal, a chance to witness commercial salmon fishing operations, and cascading waterfalls along the shoreline. A visit to Columbia Bay is one of geologic significance. Columbia Glacier, the largest tidewater glacier in southcentral Alaska is in the middle of a historic retreat into the Chugach Mountains. Each trip into this area is unique and our approach to Columbia is determined by the ice conditions we find. In addition to the amazing ice in Columbia Bay you will see wildlife along the way that calls the Sound home. Your guides will be on the lookout for seals, sea lions, sea otters, eagles, puffins, porpoise, whales and more!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do provide a vegetarian option, however are not able to meet all special dietary needs. If you have specific restrictions or needs please feel free to bring your own meals/snacks.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour was wonderful! The captain and crew were very helpful and friendly. The cruise itself was beautiful. We saw lots of wildlife including a Whale. And a very close up view of a Glacier. I would tell you not to miss this opportunity if you have the opportunity
I bring my mom and dad to this tour, the weather is super nice! and we saw almost all ocean animals and glacier. There is buffet on the fox island, after one day trip, my parents they are very hungry and the buffet on the fox island was great!! we are very satified with the trip!