- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an adventurous winter activity during your time in Fairbanks. On this snowmobile tour, your guide will lead you for 60 minutes through a true winter wonderland so you can explore the rivers, lakes and mountains around the North Pole area.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Parking fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3740 Lyle Ave, North Pole, AK 99705, USA
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sunday
Make your way to the tour office in North Pole, a suburb of Fairbanks, and start with a brief safety orientation and instruction. Get geared up for the winter conditions, then start your snowmobile adventure!
We will make sure that you can explore Fairbanks’ breathtaking surroundings by snowmobile through a beautiful winter wonderland. We will cross frozen lakes and rivers, see scenic mountains, endless remote trails and hopefully wildlife, such as moose, fox or snowshoe hare. The Chena Lakes Recreation area offers a variety of beautiful and well-maintained trails, lakes and rivers ensuring an adventure of a lifetime.
After enjoying the drive through Alaska’s frozen back-country by snowmobile, warm up with hot chocolate, tea, coffee and snacks.
• Alaska-Wildlife-Guide - Day Tours, 3740 Lyle Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99705-6527
• Chena River State Recreation Area, 3700 Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709-4609
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tours are subject to change due the weather conditions
- Tours offered throughout the day by appointment; please call ahead to arrange a time (contact details are provided on your confirmation voucher)
- optional upgrade to 2 hours is possible
- Minimum driving age is 16 with a valid driving license and an adult present
- Children age 6 and younger are not allowed
- Specify your preferred departure time during booking
- driving time will be around 60 minutes. Safety briefing and fitting of the helmets etc. will be approximately 30 minutes extra.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.