- 12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Lipari and Vulcano, two must-visit islands in the stunning UNESCO-listed Aeolian Archipelago. The chain of tiny islands boasts dramatic volcanic landscapes and Bahamas-esque beaches, surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Spend time at leisure on each island, perhaps exploring Lipari Old Town, relaxing in Vulcano’s legendary mud baths or basking on the beaches under the sizzling sun.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer by motorboat
- Tour multilingual escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Vulcano
- Food and drinks
- Entrance for mud baths
- Eco tax at the Port of Milazzo, to pay on spot. Please note the amount may be subject to changes during the season.
- Entry/Admission - Regional Aeolian Archeological Museum Luigi Bernabo Brea
Via Luigi Pirandello, 36c, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Returns to original departure point
April to October
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Capo di Milazzo, Milazzo, Sicily Italy
Reach Milazzo and bord on the motorboat
Stop At: Regional Aeolian Archeological Museum Luigi Bernabo Brea, Via del Castello, Sicily Italy
Possibility to visit the museum in Lipari
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vulcano Porto, Sicily Italy
Reach Vulcano and spend free time on the island
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact SAT Group to reconfirm the excursion at least the day before and to get more information about the closest pick-up point.
- Multilingual tour
- The conduct of maritime excursions, as well as being affected by weather and sea conditions, is always subordinate to the decisions of the shipping company and the authorities.
- This tour is operated in English, German, Italian. All 3 languages will be spoken during the tour.
- Mud bath not recommended to children and pregnant ladies
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.