- 5 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The North Eastern part of India is quite famous for its magical beauty, undulating hills, lush green valley cover and wide variety of flora & fauna and breathtaking beauty of landscapes. This 4 Night and 5 Days itinerary take the rugged natural beauty to a magnificent tour of Meghalaya, Northeast India. You get opportunity of exploring famous tourist destinations such as Guwahati, shillong, and Cherrapunji. So hurry up! And grab this awesome deal.
- 4 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Daily Breakfast
- Pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Meet & greet upon arrival
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, river cruise, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for Evening snacks & Tea
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary
Between 8 am to 12 pm
Visit: Indo Routes, New Delhi India
DURATION: 04 Nights/ 05 Days
DESTINATION COVERED: Guwahati, Shillong, Mawlynnong & Cherrapunjee
DAY 01: Guwahati (ASSAM)
Arrive Guwahati airport and transfer to hotel. Enroute to hotel visit Kamakhya temple – it is situated at the top of the Nilachal Hill at about 800 feet above the sea level. The entire temple complex not only comprises of many other temples but also a whole set of people connected with them. Apart from the main Devi temple, it also comprises of some other major temples of Devi Kali, Tara, Bagala, Chinnamasta, Bhuvanesvari, Bhairavi and Dhumavati. (Timing 08:00 A.M till 01:00 P.M & 3:00 P.M till its gets dark) Overnight at Guwahati.
DAY 02: Guwahati – Shillong (ASSAM – MEGHALAYA)
After breakfast we visit the Nabagraha Temple and then drive to Shillong (120 kms / 3 hrs drive approx). Check in to hotel. Later local sightseeing in Shillong. Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 03: Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong (MEGHALAYA)
You will be traveling to Cherrapunjee – the wettest place on the earth. En route visit the famous Elephant Falls. At Cherrapunjee visit – Mawsmai Cave, 9Seven Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. After lunch at Cherrapunjee, visit Thankarang Park and Koh Ramhah. Drive back to Shillong for overnight halt.
DAY 04: Shillong – Mawlynnong - Shillong (MEGHAYALA)
After breakfast excursion to Mawlynnong (100 kms / 3 hrs drive approx). Drive back to Shillong for overnight stay.
Note: It is advisable to carry have packed lunch to Mawlynnong.
Mawlynnong village, situated 90 kms ahead of Shillong on the Shillong-Dawki Road, 30 kms from Pynursla, is a village of 75 households with a population of 400. An idyllic location, this village epitomizes a standard, which all other villages need to aspire to be. Dubbed the cleanest village in India by Discover India Magazine, the primary Village School till class V boasts of its no dropout record and the village of 90 % literacy. Paved walkways and beautiful flowerbed all along mark the village, with waterfalls, *a living root bridge, hilly rivulets, acacia plantation and an excellent view of the faraway plains of Bangladesh all contribute to the ambience of this village.
DAY 05: Shillong – Guwahati airport drop (MEGHALAYA – ASSAM)
After breakfast drive to Guwahati airport (140 kms/ 3 hrs drive approx).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.