- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Rajgir has got the name from Raj Griha meaning the abode of the king. Rajgir is one of the most important tourist places in India. Rajgir has its own very scenic beauty surrounded by five holy hills, the picturesque little town of Rajgir is important for Buddhists as well as Jains. Here the two rock-cut caves were the favorite retreats of the Buddha and it was on this hill that he preached two of his most famous sermons.
Nalanda is located 14 kms. from Rajgir.
Built on a hallowed site where the Buddha had often stayed, Nalanda is one of the world's oldest living cities. The Buddhist University of Nalanda, once the most prestigious center of learning in Asia, was built here. The evocative ruins of its monasteries and temples still convey a vivid impression of the serene and ordered life of contemplation and learning that prevailed here.
- All transport services including the pick-up & drop from Hotel, during sightseeing tours as per itinerary, using Private Air Conditioned Toyota Innova Car.
- Professional Local English Speaking Guide services during sightseeing tour, as per itinerary.
- c) Government Service Tax.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any Accommodation and meals.
- Entrance Fees at Monuments, this can be settled directly at the time of visiting Monument.
From Bodhgaya Hotel
To Bodhgaya Hotes / Gaya Airport / Gaya Railway Station
• Visit Rajgir which is one of the most important tourist places in India.
Lord Buddha spent many years in Rajgir and also delivered sermons here. The historic sites of Rajgir is associated with Buddhism, Jainism and Hinduism attract pilgrims from all over world.
• Nalanda is located in the eastern Indian state of Bihar. It is well known as the ancient center of learning which has the remains of the great Nalanda University and several monasteries and temples.
• Enjoy the company of our knowledgeable Local Tour Guide.
What you can expect – Itinerary is given below for your reference
Morning on time pick-up from Bodhgaya Hotel and meet our Tour Escort, to proceed for the excursion tour of Rajgir & Nalanda (Approx. 100 Kms / 2 Hrs drive – one way).
Nalanda is the antiquated seat of taking in, the remains of the University uncover that it was the primary International University of the world, where more than 2,000 instructors and 1,000 understudies from everywhere throughout the Buddhist world lived and considered. The exhumed vestiges are astounding, with sanctuaries, cloisters and address lobbies symmetrically spread over a vast region.
Rajgir – It is another imperative spot of journey for Buddhists and also Jains. Antiquated Rajgirha, truly the house Kings, was the principal capital of Magadha. Vulture Peak, Ajatsatru Fort, Griddhakuta, are the imperative spots to visit in Rajgir.
Later on time drive back to Bodhgaya & drop back to Bodhgaya Hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Top Travel & Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If cancelled between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, 100% cancellation fee.
- The tour is open for all the days and booking can be processed at cut-off of 48 Hrs.
- Hotel should be located in Bodhgaya.
- Around 0900 Hrs. However, this can be modified as per the convenience of guest.
- You will be notified departure time after booking.
- Approx. 7 Hrs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.