- 8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Destination :Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Marble Factory, Fatehpur Sikri.
Highlights of Tour :
• Admire the beauty of Taj Mahal.
• Walk around the ramparts of Agra Fort.
• Visit the Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah.
• Get mesmerized by the magnificence of Sikandra Fort
• Visit to fatehpur sikri
• Back to Delhi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Unlimited water bottles
- fluent english speaking driver and guide (optional)
- Non smoker and non drinker driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Hotel pickup.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotels in Delhi Or nearby Or Indra Gandhi international airport
All Flexible as per guest Request.
All Flexible as per guest Request.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
Day 01 : New Delhi to Agra (by road 204 Km/5hrs)-
On arrival, you will be met by a travel representative who will pick you up from the hotel/airport/railway station and drive to Agra. The city of Taj, Agra is famous for the glorious Taj Mahal, majestic Agra Fort and quaint looking Tomb of Itimad-Ud-daulah. All the three are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Upon arrival at Agra, a representative from india tourist driver will assist you to visit the Taj Mahal.
(Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays).
Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his better half. It took 22 years to build this magnificent monument and about 20,000 laborers toiled hard to give it an elegant touch. The monument was built entirely of white marble and a whooping Rs. 32 million were spent in the construction of this seventh wonder of this world.
Next, visit Agra Fort also known as Red fort as the latter is comprised of red sandstone. The fort covers an area of 2.5 Km and within the fort’s premises there is Khas Mahal, Jahangir Palace, audience halls and two holy mosques.
Thereafter, visit Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah which is popularly known as the baby Taj. Made of white marble with magnificent inlay works and carvings, this mausoleum is a forerunner to the Taj Mahal.
Subsequently, visit Sikandra Fort which is the tomb of Akbar, the Great Mughal ruler. The ironical part of this fort is that Akbar himself started the construction of his tomb which was completed later by his son Jahangir.
After that proceed for private tour at Fatehpur Sikri, a breathtaking masterpiece of Indo-Islamic art and architecture.
After sightseeing; drive to New Delhi by road. Upon arrival, you will be met by a travel representative from india tourist driver who will assist you in transferring to the hotel / railway station / airport.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour operates with a maximum of 50 people
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.