- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dear guest, No matter how much time you have in India, no visit to the country is complete without ticking off the Taj Mahal. Skip the stress of advance planning on a day trip to the Taj Mahal from New Delhi, the ideal choice for first-time visitors short on time. visit monuments of Agra- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh with well knowledgeable tour Guide. see the beauty around the taj mahal. Travel by AC private car no shared and Enjoy delicious Lunch & Local handicraft Shops (souvenirs).
- All taxes, Parking, Fuel, Driver
- Transport by Private AC Car (round-trip)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Monuments Entry
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - In dish Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon or Delhi Airport
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
06:00 AM at Delhi Airport /Hotel Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida and transfer to Agra by air-conditioned car privately (No shared). Relax on the 3 hours & 30 minutes drive via Noida Expressway (Fastest Way). Arriving in Agra at approximately.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- confirmation will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Taj Mahal Closed on every Friday
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.