- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Depart from your hotel or airport on the 90-minute Gatimaan Express Train to Agra. Arrive in Agra and enjoy a private guided tour of The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj. Return to Delhi by Train at 7:30PM, and get dropped off to your hotel or the airport.
• Experience the fun and excitement of travelling on India's fastest Train - Gatimaan Express
• Explore the 2 main Agra Heritage Sites: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, & Baby Taj (0ptional)
• Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal, with your guide assisting in taking memorable photos that will last a lifetime
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi NCR/Gurgaon (airport or hotel)
- Breakfast and Supper onboard the train
- Private tour guide for Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj
- Complimentary water bottles
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Monuments Fees
- Tips and gratuities
- any type of Drink
- personal Expanses
1: New Delhi, Delhi, India
2: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from your Hotel or Airport at 6:am to 7:am, it's depend on your location..
Returns to original departure point
Get picked up from the airport or your hotel in the Delhi NCR /Gurgaon area at around 6:am to 7:00 am( depends on your location) before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with complimentary breakfast.
At 9:30 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will be met by your private guide with your name sign.
Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Admire the beauty of the Taj Mahal, and learn about the remarkable story of how and why it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife, Mumtaz. Your guide can assist in taking photos for you at the best spots at Taj Mahal.
After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of Agra Fort tour, enjoy a lunch break at an authentic multicuisine Indian restaurant (Buffet)
Once you have enjoyed your lunch, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble. The monument makes extensive use of Pietra Dura, and sits magnificently on the Yamuna River, making for excellent views.
At around 4:30 pm, begin your return journey back Agra Cantt Railway station, where you will take the Gatimaan train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi by private car.
Know before you go All customers need to carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card) for the train journey and to enter the monuments.
If you would like to be picked up from the airport, the latest pickup time is 6:30am to ensure that you can take the train to Taj Mahal that is departing at 8:00am.
Return time to Delhi Airport or hotel will be 8:00pm. Tour can be customized and shortened if you need to be at the airport earlier by returning back by private car instead of train then u will have to pay extra for car service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal Remains Closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.