- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Starts and Ends in New Delhi this full-day Taj Mahal tour is best way to see the major monuments in Agra. Explore the Taj Mahal which is a symbol of Love, visit Agra Fort second major monument of Agra after the Taj Mahal. Also visit Mehtab Bagh which is famously known as the name of Moon Light Garden. Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop off included. Private tour guide during the city tour for more personalized trip
- Private Tour
- All transfer and Sightseeing by Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel or Airport picks up and drops off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, Parking and Driver Allowance
- State Tax and Fuel Charges
- One Water Bottle Per Person
- Live Local Tour Guide
- Meals, monument fees, tips & personal expenses
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Delhi Airport, your hotel in Delhi Or Gurugram
Returns to original departure point
0600 Hrs – Pick-up from the hotel/homestay/railway station/airport in New Delhi & 3 Hours drive to Agra via Yamuna Express Way.
0900 Hrs – Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our guide and escorted to the TAJ MAHAL, a UNESCO World Heritage Site & symbol of love. Taj Mahal is a mausoleum built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Set yourself to be enthralled by the amazing orientation tour.
1100 Hrs – After the tour of the Taj Mahal we proceed to visit the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort was constructed by the Rajput Kings but it was acquired by the great Mughal King Akbar in 1565. Be prepared to be amazed by the amalgamation of the both Hindu & Mughal architecture.
1300 Hrs – Later on we proceed for Lunch in a Multi cuisine AC restaurant
1400 Hrs – Drive to Baby Taj, also known as I’timād-ud-Daulah or “jewel box”. Another Mughal mausoleum commissioned by the wife of Jahagir, Nur Jahan, for her father Mirza Ghiyas Beg.
1900 Hrs – Drive back to New Delhi to your hotel or airport, Tour ends at 19:00.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.