- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• KATHAKALI DANCE SHOW
• CRUISE DINNER
• ONE AYURVEDIC MASSAGE
• DEWALOKAM VILLAGE HOME STAY
Activities In The Village
Depending on adverse weather conditions or other unavoidable inconveniences, the hosts may cancel any of the activities.
• PERIYAR BOAT RIDE
• PERIYAR BAMBOO RAFTING
• JEEP SAFARI
• HOUSEBOAT (ALL MEALS INCLUDED)
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 8 nights accommodation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Dinner cruise(subject to availability
- Private tour
- Round-trip Airport private transfer
- Accommodation Using
- Cochin (Hotel Trident Cochin or similar category)
- Dewalokam (Dewalokam Home Stay)
- Munnar (Hotel Chandys Windy Woods or similar category)
- Thekkady (Hotel Mountain Courtyard or similar Category)
- Alleppey (Premium Houseboat 24 HrsAircon With All Meals)
- Entry/Admission - Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Mattancherry Palace
- Entry/Admission - Church of Saint Francis
- Entry/Admission - Chinese Fishing Nets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Lunch(unless specified)
- Dinner (unless specified)
Flexible depending on your flight arrival time; please contact the local operator after booking to confirm your departure time
Day-01:- Arrive Cochin
On arrival at Cochin airport, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Cochin.
Day-02:- Cochin Sightseeing(B,D)
After Breakfast Proceed to Cochin Sightseeing:
Mattancherry Palace& Jewish Synagogue
Note: Above monument Timings: Dutch Palace/Mattancherry: Timings 10:00am to 5pm, Closed on Fridays and National holidays / Jewish Synagogue: 10 am to 5pm, Break Time - 12pm to 3pm, Closed on Friday & Saturday &Jewish Holidays
Chinese Fishing Net, Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica, Kochi, St. Francis Church, Kochi
Evening visit Culture Centre Kochi followed By Cruise Dinner (subject to availability)
Kathakali Dance show Centre in AC Theater: (Timings: 17:30 pm – 19:30 pm). (subject to availability)
Later drive back to Hotel stay overnight at Hotel in Cochin.
Day-03:- Cochin /Dewalokam(Drive: 75 Kms / 2 HRS) (B,L,D)
After breakfast check out from Cochin hotel and proceed to Dewalokam. A stay at Dewalokam is a truly unique way to relax and unwind in our peaceful and unspoiled heaven. Upon arrival in Dewalokam check-in to the A/C Room,
•Later cooking Demo at 6:00 pm, and a Spice Walk. Overnight stay at Dewalokam A/C Room.
Day-04:- Dewalokam / Village Walk / Munnar (B)
Today morning Yoga Class during 07:30 am to 08:30 am,
Later After breakfast check out from Dewalokam in Cochin
Visit to the Village Walk (2 hrs activity) and later you proceed to Munnar.
On arrival check in Hotel. Stay overnight at Hotel in Munnar.
Day-05:- Munnar Jeep Safari Tour(B)
After breakfast start sightseeing tour of Munnar by Jeep safari drive through the KananDevan Hills tea plantations, scenic beauty valleys, Lock heart gap, spice plantations etc..Later drive back to Hotel stay overnight at Hotel in Munnar.
Day 6:- Munnar/Thekkady - Enjoy Boat Ride (B) :
Early morning drive to Periyar from Munnar. Upon arrival in Periyar, you will check-in at the hotel. Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and enjoy the boat ride at the Periyar lake
After the Boat Ride activity return to the hotel. Overnight stay in hotel in Thekkady.
Day-07:- Thekkady / Alleppey(B,L,D)
After early breakfast check out from Thekkady hotel and proceed to Alleppey on arrival check in Houseboat till afternoon.
ALL MEALS INCLUDED IN HOUSEBOAT
Day-08:- Alleppey //Cochin – (B)
After breakfast at houseboat proceed to Cochin By Car. On Arrival check In to hotel in cochin!!! Evening Free visit local markets !!!
Stay overnight in Cochin
Day-09:- Cochin (B)
In this Day transfer to Airport for flight to your onward destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- MPORTANT NOTES FOR BACKWATER TRIP IN ALLEPPEY:
- Guests can check in at 12:00 hrs, we will welcome you with welcome drink and start cruise after a short briefing introduction, relax and enjoy the canals, rivers and backwater, at 13:00 hrs houseboat will stop for lunch, with lavish menu of traditional Kerala cuisine. (if your require any special meals like main food in north Indian or food without spice etc it has to be informed in advance)
- 14:00 hrs it will continue its cruise covering beautiful rivers and canals with palm trees and small houses near to it , villages paddy fields, churches, etc, you can also buy fresh prawns or crab or karimeen from local fishermen and give to our chef , who will prepare it for your dinner.
- 17:30 hrs The houseboat will anchor (till next day morning 08: 00) most of the time we will stop near the land because, you can also get a chance to go out and walk along the riverside or villages and come back, Evening Enjoy your Dinner and leave all world behind you and have a good sleep in your floating paradise.
- Bedtea / Coffee will be provided, enjoy the sunrise and breath pollution free air. At 08:30 hrs Breakfast which includes bread, butter, jam or Iddily /Dosa etc.
- Terms and conditions:
- Meal plan applied on APAI / full board basis (ie; inclusive of breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- The Menu is normally fixed with some south Indian recipes. Any changes to be intimated in advance.
- Check in: 12 noon, Check out: 9 AM. One stay is for 21 hrs and not for 24 hrs.
- Beverages & any cook to order will be charged extra on actual.
- The boat will be anchored in the lake or canal during night & will not cruise after 17.30 hrs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.