- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
It is a quaint village around just an hour’s drive from the city. A walk thought the village, interaction with local villagers & their families. See how they produce hand-spun and hand-woven cloths to earn their livelihoods.
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Local professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Any item which is not mentioned in inclusions list
- Food and beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time 09:00 am from the Cochin port or hotel in Cochin
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vaikom Lake Beach, Vaikom 686141 India
Vaikom Village, attractions with local people and experience the local village of Kerala.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.