- 6 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
India's Golden Triangle includes the three most visited cities in the country's northwest corner, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Visit key sites in Jaipur including Panna Meena step well, a stunning sunset at Nahargarh fort with a bird's eye view of Jaipur city. In Agra, visit the great Taj Mahal at sunrise and then explore Agra Fort. Take a cycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi and explore the Red Fort and Humayun’s Tomb. All transfer and sightseeing by a private a/c car & driver, hear an insightful commentary from local tour guides. Skip the line as your local tour guides will help you buy tickets. Notes- You're strongly recommended to read all details under inclusions, exclusions and additional details of this tour, before confirming. Tailor the tour to match your interest, change the route.( we'll advise should this incur any additional charges or not) Further extend/include your desired destination at additional charges
- All transfer and sightseeing by a private a/c car & driver
- Private local tour guides service during sightseeing including en route stops i.e. Abhaneri Step well & Fatehpur Sikri
- Bottled water in the car
- Parking, tollways, state taxes, gasoline, driver's food & accommodation
- Applicable 5% GST
- Please don't book sedan car if you're more than 2 travelers.
- Bottled water
- Monuments entry tickets (local tour guides will help you buy tickets)
- All other personal expenses
- Any Lunch /Dinner
- Tip of personal nature to driver and local tour guide ( recommended
- Insurance/Video/Still Camera Fee /Emergency/Medical Cost
- However, same car will drive you up and down the Amber fort at Jaipur without any additional charges, you can also ride atop the fortress on a painted elephant that cost INR 1100 per elephant with maximum 02 pax allowed. Your tour guide can arrange this on-spot and you can pay there in cash.
Traveler pickup is offered
Jaipur train station
Hotel in Delhi
Delhi Train station
Day 1 - Collect from Jaipur airport and transfer at hotel. Later visit Albert Hall, Monkey temple followed by a stunning sunset view at Nahargarh fort with a bird's eye view of Jaipur city.
Day 2 - A full day tour to explore key sites in Jaipur- Amber fort, less explored Panna Meena step well, roadside view of Water Palace, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, walking or tuk-tuk tour of old city, backstreets, alleys etc. Taste delicious lassi at Lassiwala.
Day 3- Morning travel to Agra and call at Abhaneri step well followed by former Mughal capital, Fatehpur Sikri. Upon arrival in Agra, transfer at hotel.
Day 4- Sunrise tour to the great Taj Mahal. Later visit Agra Fort and other sites of interest.
Day 5- Morning drive to Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi, transfer at hotel. Later visit Jama Masjid, Cycle Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
Day 6- Full day city tour to visit Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar. Drive Past Janpath. Drop back at hotel in Delhi / train station/ airport.
We can tailor the tour to match your interest, change the route.( we'll advise should this customization incur any additional charges or not)
Further extend to any desired destination at additional charges
The great Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday so kindly plan your trip accordingly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour guide will serve as per the monuments operational timings
- Scanned copy of Passport & Visa is mandatory to be provided. We'll be asked for these in our follow up email to your confirmation. We reserve the right to cancel any booking failing to provide these documents ( Lead Traveler only)
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date :50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date : 100 % Retention
- Any increase in the fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the arrival, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.