- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Travel comfortable in a Private Vehicle from Delhi to Agra - All Inclusive.
Agra is the one of the prominent destinations in India and this heritage city is most popular amongst Indians and foreigners. Explore tourist destinations in Agra and witness the beauty of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and walking tour with Local Guide. Our Agra one-day sightseeing tour package by a private AC Car with English speaking driver.
• Private full-day Agra tour with Taj Mahal from Delhi
• Guided tour of Taj Mahal, who will explain facts about its architecture and history
• Explore Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Travel in a private, air-conditioned car with a professional driver
• Includes local guide, private vehicle, and pickup and drop-off in Delhi
• Customize your itinerary to suit your interests
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge and Parking fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- One Day Tour Private Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
- Food and drinks
- Other expenses
Your hotel in New Delhi / NCR or from Airport.
Agra is located about 204 km south of Delhi in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India.
Step 01: 06:00 AM:
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi/NCR or from Airport in New Delhi Then we will straight away drive towards Agra via New Expressway Highway. It will take around 3 hours to reach Agra. Arrive Agra at 9:00 am.
09:30 AM: Visit Taj Mahal
After arriving Agra you will meet your Guide, who will guide and you assist you throughout the trip. While proceeding towards Taj Mahal, Guide will explain you each and everything about Agra,
Taj Mahal and other historical monuments built in the era of Mughal Empire.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday for all visitors.
11:30 AM: Visit Agra Fort
After visiting Taj, we will proceed towards
Agra Fort. Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. The fort is also known as Lal Qila, Fort Rouge and Red Fort of Agra. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. Agra fort was once the capital building of Mughal Empire and Agra was the capital city. Agra Fort was built in 1566 AD by Mughal Emperor "Akbar".
01:00 PM: Lunch Time
After the sightseeing, you will be having lunch Break in AC restaurant. Later we will proceed towards
Mehtab Bagh (the sunset point), back side view of Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset. Here you will also explore the sunset view of a Taj Mahal.
02:00 PM: Drive Back to Delhi
After exploring all day tour (Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Lunch and Mehtab Bagh) our assistant will drive you back towards Delhi by car.
06:00 PM: Delhi Departure
After arriving Delhi, we will drop you to Hotel or Airport for your onward journey or flight back to your sweet home.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.