- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel comfortable in a Private Vehicle from Delhi to Agra - All Inclusive. 2 Days tour of Agra will take you to the top attractions including the Taj Mahal. Spend one night in Agra and see the Taj Mahal at sunrise, along with a visit of Itmad ud daulah, Agra Fort and a local market. Includes private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
• Private 2-day Agra tour with sunrise at the Taj Mahal, from Delhi
• An overnight stay at Agra that allows you to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise
• Agra sightseeing tour with Taj Mahal sunrise and sunset
• Visit Mughal-era monument, the Agra Fort, a World Heritage Site
• Guided tour of Taj Mahal, who will explain facts about its architecture and history
• Travel in a private, air-conditioned car with a professional driver
• Customize your itinerary to suit your interests
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge and Parking fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- 2 Days Private Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
- Food and drinks
- Other expenses
New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Returns to original departure point
Day 01: Delhi - Agra (210 km)
Step 01: The tour will start in the morning around at 08:00 AM /09:00 AM. Our driver will pick you the client from the hotel / Airport in Delhi / NCR / Gurugram and then drive to Agra. The Drive would take round 3 hrs to reach Agra via Yamuna Expressway.
Once the client arrives in Agra, the guide would help them in the check-in process.
Step 02: Agra Sightseeing Tour
Post lunch, our tour guide will take you to major sightseeing places in Agra. First visit Taj Mahal and later proceed to Agra Fort.
Step 03: Mehtab Bagh, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Later visit Mehtab Bagh, a perfect place to capture sunset and explore Taj Mahal across the river Yamuna. Later after sightseeing the client would come back to the hotel and spend evening in leisure and spend the night in hotel.
Step 04: Next Day Early Morning Visit Taj Mahal at Sunrise
Early in the morning around your private guide will take you to see one of seven wonder's i.e. Taj Mahal. You can experience the beautiful and serene view of Sunrise at Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor shah Jahan in the loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. After having a sunrise view, you would be taken back to your Hotel for breakfast.
Step 05: After morning visit of Taj Mahal, take a visit to Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah.
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
After visiting all places drive back to Delhi. Around at 2 PM, drive back to Delhi with a beautiful memory from Agra city. You will arrive back in Delhi around at 6 PM. At the end of this tour our driver will drop you at your preferred location in Delhi / NCR / Gurugram / Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.