- 7 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
* Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees.
* 06 nights / 07days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges and toll taxes.
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Applicable taxes.
* 2 Tiger Safari
- 04 nights / 05 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges and toll taxes.
- Boat ride over Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- Applicable taxes.
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
City Tour of Delhi
This morning after breakfast first you will visit old Delhi. The Raj Ghat, Red fort & Jama Masjid are important places to visit, you may also visit Chandni Chowk, spice market etc. Later on proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar, tallest stone tower in India, imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple and, newly built Akshardham temple are of much significance. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Delhi to Agra
This morning after breakfast you will drive to Mughal city Agra and check into your hotel. Enroot you may also visit Mathura-the birth place of Lord Krishana. This afternoon visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. You may also visit Dayal Bagh. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Agra to Jaipur
This morning after breakfast you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur, enroute you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival check into your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Jaipur City Tour
This morning after breakfast visit the Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Jaipur to Ranthambhore
This morning after breakfast you will be transferred by road to Ranthambhore. After check in at Hotel visit the Ranthambhore Fort- Built in 994 AD atop steep high creek, the fort wall runs round the summit and has a number of semi-circular bastions, some with sheer drops of over 65 m and stunning views. Overnight at hotel.
Tiger Safari & transfer to Delhi for Onward Journey
This early morning proceed for Tiger Safari in Ranthambhore National Park. It is one of the finest tiger reserves in the country, The sanctuary has a large numbers of sambar, chittal, nilgai, chinkara, langurs, wild boar and peafowl etc. Later on you will be transferred back to Delhi airport for your onward journey.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
- Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
- Rates are in usd
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.