- 8 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days
Destinaion: Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Orchha - Khajuraho - Delhi
The Golden Triangle Tour consists of three of the best tourist destinations in India – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These cities are popular for their historical values and rich heritage. We offer you one more attraction, in form of Khajuraho, which is considered to be the richest place as long as heritage is concerned. Take the Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho which takes 8 days and 7 nights
- 7 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Medical insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments.
- Gratuities: We do not include tipping when quoting the tour price.
- Anything not specified not Included.
Between 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Day 1 – Arrive Delhi: As soon as you reach Delhi Airport, our representative will welcome you there. Check into your hotel and rest for overnight.
Day 2 – Delhi Sightseeing: The journey starts from exploring the beauty of Delhi. The capital city of India is full of attractions, ranging from historical monuments, man-made marvelous, shopping destinations, food joints and many more. Start exploring the city from the historical monuments which include Qutab Minar, India Gate, President’s House, Red Fort, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, Birla Temple etc. Stay overnight in a hotel in Delhi.
Day 3 – Delhi – Jaipur:Travel from Delhi to Jaipur in a superfast air-conditioned train and check into your hotel after reaching Jaipur. After breakfast, start exploring the beauty of Jaipur which includes some of the historical monuments - Amer Fort,Jal Mahal,Albart Hall. After visiting these attractions, go back to your hotel and rest for overnight.
Day 4 – Jaipur – Agra: After Breakfast Proceed to Hawa Mahal, City Palace after that Proceed Agra and visit Fatehpur Sikri capital of Mughal Empire when the prosperity of this city was on its zenith. Reach Agra and check into your hotel to spend your night.
Day 5 – Agra: A morning can be the best if you can get a view of Taj Mahal (Friday closed) as soon as you open your eyes. This is what will happen on this day. Get a sunrise view of Taj Mahal, the Symbol of Love. There are many halls built inside Taj Mahal which are also worth watching. Nearby located is Agra Fort, which is also one of the forts, built during Mughal Empire. You can see the glory of Mughal Empire inside the fort. Return to your home for your stay overnight.
Day 6 – Agra – Jhansi – Orchha: Early morning, proceed to Orchha and check into a hotel. There are many attractions in Orchha of historical importance. Some of these monuments are decorated with mural painting representing the Bundela School of Painting.
Day 7 – Orchha – Khajuraho: After having your breakfast, drive towards Khajuraho. Khajuraho is globally famous for its legendary temples. The temples were constructed by Chandela Rajputs and are dedicated to Hindu Pantheon of Gods. One thing which makes these temples different from others is the erotic sculptures carved on the walls of the temples. After visiting these temples, go back to your hotel and stay overnight.
Day 8 – Flight for Delhi: The journey ends here. Take a flight for Delhi to proceed for your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.