- 7 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi offers you an opportunity to explore the popular cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with the ancient holy city of Varanasi. During your visit, you will experience something different in each city. Delhi will offer a potpourri of everything, Agra will take you back in the Mughal times, Jaipur will offer you a sneak-peak into the erstwhile Rajaputana royalty and Varanasi will enlighten your religious spirits.
• Tour to Chandni Chowk and the complex of Qutub Minar, Delhi
• Day-trip to Amber Fort and Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
• Shop for some amazing handicrafts from the local bazaar of Jaipur
• Stopover at Fatehpur Sikri, en-route Agra
• View the mesmerizing sunrise during early morning visit to the Taj Mahal, Agra
• Enjoy a boat ride and the exciting evening Aarti at the Ghats of Ganga, Varanasi
- 6 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Medical insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments.
- Gratuities: We do not include tipping when quoting the tour price.
- Anything not specified not Included.
Between 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi- Arrival at Delhi. Meeting and assistance upon arrival in Delhi and transfer to your hotel. After wash and change we proceed on a half day tour of Delhi. Today we will visit Old Delhi covering Jama Masjid, Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. Stay overnight at the city hotel.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing - Jaipur- This morning we proceed on a sightseeing tour of the other part of the city, New Delhi and visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, and the Gandhi Memorial. Also visit embassies and the Parliament House (from outside), Humayun's Tomb and the Qutab Minar. Following the tour we will begin our road journey towards Jaipur. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. Night halt at Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur Sightseeing- This morning we will enjoy a day- trip to the Amber Fort and there we will enjoy the Elephant Ride. Following the tour of Amber Fort we enjoy a tour of Jaipur. Visit the City Palace and notice the harmonious blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture. Also visit the Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. Stroll through the Bazaar and buy souvenirs and handicrafts as a sweet reminder of your tour with Indian Holiday. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (245 Kms)- After breakfast begin your road journey towards Agra, on the way we visit the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri. This Mughal city, established by Akbar, has been declared as the world heritage site. After exploring Fatehpur Sikri and visiting its monuments. From here we continue driving to Agra. After reaching, get transferred to the hotel.The rest of the day is free. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 5: Agra Sightseeing - Varanasi (by Train)- At Sunrise we enjoy visiting the Taj Mahal and witness its timeless beauty (Note: The Taj Mahal is closed on Friday) Afternoon we will visit Agra Fort and Id-Mat-Ud-Dauhla's tomb.Evening transfer to the train station for catching the train to Varanasi. Overnight aboard.
Day 6: Arrival Varanasi- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Varanasi train station and check-in at the hotel. After wash & change we will enjoy a day-trip to Sarnath, a religious Buddhist site.In the afternoon city tour of Varanasi covering - Alamgir Mosque or Beni Madhav Ka Darera, Dasaswamedh Ghat and The Bharat Mata Temple. Evening we will visit the banks of Ganges for Ganga Aarti. Overnight stay in the Hotel
Day 7: Varanasi - Delhi (By Flight) - Departure- Today early morning we enjoy a boat ride on river Ganges. Following breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi. Upon arrival, Meeting and assistance to the city's International airport for your onward flight back home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.