- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• At 6am, your English speaking driver-cum-guide will pick you up and head for Haridwar, which is about a 5 hour drive. Your first stop will be Har ki Pauri.
• Where you can view the stone which has an imprint of Lord Vishnu’s foot, as pointed out by the name. You will also explore two bridges in Rishikesh. First is Lakshman Jhula, the popular hanging bridge across the holy river Ganga. The other bridge is Ram Jhula which is the iron Parallax Bridge on the river Ganga in Rishikesh. Ram Jhula is the newer bridge named after Lakshman’s brother, Lord Ram.
• You can enjoy lunch at a local restaurant) before visiting Sivananda Ashram, Parmath Niketan Temple, Gita Bhavan, Swarg Ashram, Ma Anandamayee Ashram, Sapt Rishi Ashram, and The Beatles Ashram. In the evening you will visit Ganga Aarti at Haridwar. Finally, head back to New Delhi and get dropped at your hotel at around 10pm
- Private Transport for round trip of Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi along with sightseeing of the cities.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Fuel charges & Parking of the transport
- Toll Tax's and Interstate Tax's
- Professional driver cum guide
- Any personal expenses
- Tip to the driver
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion.
- Entry/Admission - Ram Jhula
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport in Delhi,Noida,Gurgaon, Faridabad
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ram Jhula, Near Geeta Bhawan, Rishikesh India
Immerse yourself in the religious history of the holy cities of Rishikesh and Haridwar on this full-day private tour from New Delhi. Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide and plenty of time to ask questions as you witness the spiritual ritual of the Ganga Aarti at sunset.
Other highlights include
Har Ki Pauri, Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Ma Anandamayee Ashram, Sapt Rishi Ashram, and The Beatles Ashram.
See the highlights of the holy cities Rishikesh and Haridwar in a single day Private tour for just your party means a flexible itinerary
Private round-trip transportation eliminates the need for a rental car
Plenty of time to ask questions about the holy sites and rituals
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.