- 13 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
India is a land of faiths and beliefs. There may be agreements or disagreements, but this multiplicity of spirituality presents to the visitor a delightful bouquet of rituals, traditions and theocratic art as witnessed in the various shrines. In the following Sufi tour we have
attempted to bring to you the Sufism glance Of India in its diversity. We explore places of worship .Now, the tours are not supposed to be a religious indoctrination experience. On the contrary we want you to have an opportunity to witness the ritualistic aspect of life here and experience the Spiritualism of the place without being religiously overbearing.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food not mentioned
Departure will be scheduled as per the mutual consent .
This 12 Nights 13 days sufi tour will take you to one of those famous cities where Sufi saint and there places of worship attracts a large number of people of all faith and religions .
This guided tour will take you to Kashmir in the North of India where Sufi culture is so rich and acceptable and then the this mystical journey will take you to Ajmer where the famous Sufi saint Khawaja Mohiddin Chisti resides ,which is a door to India for Sufism .Finally making your way to Mumbai .
This tour covers all your accommodation and transportation with flight journeys . All transfers and departures within the places of visit.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.