- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This private tour helps you tackle both Old and New Delhi in just one day, taking you to the city’s famous landmarks, important cultural & UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Colorful Markets, and Mouth-Watering Street food scene & Enjoy Rickshaw Ride at Old Delhi.
• Private Full Day Combo Tour of Old & New Delhi Monuments
• Covered UNESCO World Heritage Sites in One Day Tour
• Visit highlights around the city—a perfect introduction for new visitors
• Travel in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Ensure personalized attention from your private guide
• Enjoy Rickshaw Ride at Old Delhi
• Visit & Explore - Sikh Temple, Bangla Sahib
• Visit & Enjoy Delhi Spice Market at Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi
• Visit & Explore Local Shopping Places in New Delhi
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Same Day Old & New Delhi Sightseeing Tour.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Bicycle Rickshaw Ride at Old Delhi
- Professional, Friendly & Informative Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience ( If Book with Tour Option
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - India Highlights Tour
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
New Delhi Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel Anywhere in New Delhi
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
As Per your Schedule , Driver will pickup you from Delhi Airport or from your hotel in an Private air-conditioned Vehicle and start your Pre booked Guided tour of Old and New Delhi, Exploring Sikh Temple- Bangla Sahib, India Gate, Parliament House, President House, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, and Qutub Minar Complex in One Day Tour.
Firstly will head straight to the 16th-century Humayun’s Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Mughal monument that inspired the Taj Mahal. Then, drive south to another iconic Mughal site: the Qutub Minar, the world’s tallest brick minaret and a remnant of Delhi's ancient dynasties.
Jump forward a visit to the Sikh Temple- Bangla Sahib, a unique, white marble structure, afterwards will visit and Explore the Delhi Street Food at Spice Market in Old Delhi for Lunch Break.
Post Lunch head to the 17th-century, Mughal-built Jama Masjid, the largest and most spectacular mosque in Asia and one of the standout sights in Old Delhi and here you enjoy the Bicycle Rickshaw Ride offer by us.
From there, swing by the India Gate, Delhi’s answer to the Arc de Triomphe and a symbol of modern India. Lastly, stop by the unforgettable Red Fort, a former royal residence built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, before drop-off to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Red Fort is Remain Closed on Every Monday.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.